Frequently Asked Questions
- Modular Classrooms and Dormitories
- Permanent Educational Buildings
- On Ground Construction Site Offices
- Medical Office Complexes
- Housing and Hospitality Buildings
- Turnkey Modular Construction
- Modular Design and Build Services
- Shipping Container Storage
WHAT TYPE OF MODULAR BUlLDING STRUCTURE(S) AM I LOOKING FOR?
No matter your modular building needs, VESTA Modular has a large range of modular solutions to get your future offices or classrooms built when you need them. See below for a brief overview of our products:
Office Buildings are a quick solution to any of your site requirements. Our offices are sealed to combat wind and rain, built to provide security, and come with modern amenities such as heating and air conditioning for your comfort.
Our modular office structures can be as complex or simple as your needs require. Below are some of the versatile uses of our modular buildings:
- Stackable and Connectable - We provide modular buildings up to 3 stories tall that come pre-wired and ready to solve your space constraints and square footage needs.
- Multi-Section Layouts - Panelized walls allow for office layouts to be tailored and customized for your individual blueprint requirements.
- Mobile/Temporary - The ease of setup and removal of our offices allows you to enjoy cost-effective solutions for temporary construction sites, sales locations, and more.
- Single Offices - If you need a small, high quality office building to work in, try one of our single office units. Come in a range of sizes and layouts.
View our versatile office solutions.
Modular Classrooms are a cost-effective option for educational institutions to add temporary or permanent learning spaces for their staff and students. We work with public and private schools, colleges, and universities to provide turn-key modular classrooms.
See our temporary modular classrooms.
Storage and Shipping Containers make storing your equipment, supplies, furniture, and motor vehicles simple and safe. We highly recommend utilizing ModuGo for leasing and buying storage units.
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD I CONSIDER BEFORE SELECTING A MODULAR BUILDING OPTION?
Modular buildings are a great solution for a multitude of space needs. If you’re in need of temporary space and are considering modular buildings, here are a few questions you might want to consider first:
- What will the modular space be used for?
- How many people will need to use the space and for what?
- How many months or years do you expect to use the unit?
- Where and what condition is the potential site in? Will it be easily accessible?
- Will you need additional materials or resources to make the space usable?
- Who will your point of contact for this project be?
WHAT ARE THE PERMIT REQUIREMENTS FOR MODULAR BUILDINGS?
The requirements for permits vary depending on your location. We recommend contacting your local building department to learn more about your permit options concerning modular units.
WHAT TYPE OF INSURANCE DO I NEED FOR MY MODULAR BUILDING SOLUTIONS?
We require all our customers to obtain General Liability and Property Insurance as part of their lease contract. VESTA offers a general liability program and property damage waiver to potential leasing clients to satisfy this requirement. All of our offered insurance and liability programs come at an additional cost to the monthly rental fee.
Please visit our terms and conditions page to learn more about insurance options concerning your modular lease with VESTA.