Beyond the Box | Inserv Solutions
Inserv Solutions was subcontracted by Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals at the site of their new pharmaceutical manufacturing plant in Concord, NC. Inserv needed enough office space to accommodate their engineers, project managers, site superintendents, and workforce. They also needed a one stop shop for all ancillary products. VESTA provided the solution of a 48×60 V-plex office complete with water tanks and pumps with holding tanks and portable restrooms, as there is no water supply on site yet. They also ordered multiple ground level storage containers for their materials. We provided a full suite of furniture and built modular walls for a large conference room and private break out room. The entire package was delivered and completely set up in under 2 weeks.
What was provided?
- (6) 30”x60” Double pedestal desk – espresso
- (6) space meshback chair
- (6) 3’x2’ white boards
- (1) 36”x72” executive u desk with credenza – espresso
- (1) 70” hutch with doors
- (1) space meshback chair
- (2) comet padded guest chair
- (4) empire black chairs
- (1) Brooklyn cocktail table
- (2) Brooklyn end tables
- (2) 3’x2’ white boards
- (1) 18 CuFt refrigerator
- (1) microwave
- (2) 72”x30” folding table
- (12) Sonic stack chair
- (6) 60”x24” flip top training tables
- (22) pro-grid nesting chairs on castors
- (1) 66”x22” storage credenza
- (1) 55” smart tv
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.
See Related Projects
Backed by a fleet of more than 200 helicopters and one of the most experienced teams in the industry, PHI Aviation helicopter operations stretch from…
The world’s leading donkey rescue organization, Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue, was seeing increasing growth at their San Angelo, TX location. The owners of Peaceful Valley…
Culver Duck, a duck processing company, in Middlebury, Indiana has expanded their business to the point of needing a new, larger building. The goal of…