Modular Dorms & Workforce Housing for Sale or Lease
Are you seeking affordable, temporary or permanent living space for university students or job site employees? Modular housing is your ideal solution. Modular builds are much quicker to deploy in comparison to site-built projects, much more affordable, and just as effective, durable, and customizable. In fact, modular housing often exceeds the quality standards of site-built projects!
VESTA Modular is the premier supplier for modular dormitory buildings and modular workforce housing. No matter your size requirements or budget, VESTA can help provide you with a building (or buildings) that are as stylish as they are functional. With flexible lease terms, as well as the option to purchase new, customized buildings, VESTA ensures you’re getting a space solution tailored to your needs.
Available Dorms & Workforce Housing
Types of Modular Dormitories & Workforce Housing
Our modular dorms and workforce housing buildings can built to last for decades or transported and removed as a temporary space solution. We also offer the option to choose from our inventory of pre-owned modular buildings or construct a new building customized to your needs.
Multi-unit modular housing structures allow larger populations of students, employees, or crew members to live in a modern, affordably constructed living facility. Due to the streamlined construction process of modular building, VESTA-made multi-unit housing structures are much more cost effective to build than traditional site-built projects.
- Educational institutions: Colleges, universities, or boarding schools can all utilize multi-unit housing structures as an affordable way to house students and/or staff near the academic campus.
- Mining work sites: For temporary or permanent housing on remote worksites, VESTA is your leading supplier of modular multi-unit housing buildings. Between our extensive fleet of refurbished buildings and our ability to customize brand new builds, your work site can be supplied with space that suits your project timeline and crew size perfectly.
- Affordable housing: Our multi-unit housing structures are a cost effective method of creating plentiful space for municipalities interested in supplying low-income communities with safe, durable housing.
Single-unit modular housing structures allow smaller populations of students, employees, or crew members to live in a modern, affordably constructed living facility. A single-unit modular building is a stand-alone furnished structure, complete with all appliances, mechanical and electrical systems. Once it arrives on site, only setting it on a foundation and final utility connections are required. Multiple single-unit buildings can be installed to form a campus setting.
- Educational institutions: Colleges, universities, or boarding schools can all utilize single-unit housing structures as an affordable way to house students and/or staff near the academic campus.
- Mining, agricultural, energy, military, police/fire departments: For temporary or permanent housing, VESTA is your leading supplier of modular single-unit housing buildings. Between our extensive fleet of refurbished buildings and our ability to customize brand new builds, your work site can be supplied with space that suits your project timeline and crew size perfectly
Custom modular housing ensures you get the best of both worlds—impeccably crafted, modern living space for a lower price point than what is offered by traditional stick-built structures. Best for those who do not require immediate housing, custom modular builds can provide your organization with everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Educational institutions: Academic dorms often require certain stipulations to fully benefit students, like study space, private bathrooms, kitchenettes, and more. VESTA allows your organization to customize modular dorms to whatever standard you’re seeking, giving students the optimal living experience.
- Tourism: If you’re building a resort in an exclusive, remote locale, VESTA can provide worker housing to keep your project moving smoothly.
Get Fully Furnished Dorms & Workforce Housing with Beyond the Box
Why Use Modular Workforce Housing & Dormitories?
There are many benefits of using modular buildings for modular workforce housing or dormitory purposes, including:
Acquiring new dorms or workforce housing can seem like a stressful endeavor, and we’re here to make the process as simple and communicative as possible. There are four main steps in our modular construction process—here’s what you can expect:
Interested in a modular dorm or workforce housing building? Our team will help you to determine what type of building suits your needs best, whether that is a new build, a refurbished structure, a temporary housing unit, or a permanent multi-unit housing complex. You can begin the inquiry process today.
Design & Permitting
Once we’ve determined what type of building you want to move forward with, our talented design team can create the plans for a new housing building or choose the right design from our fleet of used modular housing buildings. In this stage, we will also help you to secure the necessary permits for building placement and foundation creation, if applicable.
Once the design is complete and the permits approved, the construction begins. Our new modular dorms and workforce housing buildings are constructed off site in climate controlled factory environments.
Our building process ensures the materials utilized for your housing structure are never compromised due to weather related incidents and also keeps your timeline on schedule. Everything from the doors to the floors to the plumbing to the painting is completed to perfection before the building leaves the warehouse.
Transportation & Installation
Once your building is completed, our transport team will take great care in loading the module(s) via crane and bringing them to your site. After the installation, which will vary depending on what kind of foundation the building is being placed on, your utilities need to be turned on by a service provider. Once this is completed, your new modular housing building is ready for move-in day.
Modular Dorms & Workforce Housing Costs
We work with trusted partners to offer a variety of leasing options that fit all time frames and budgets, including short-term, long-term, and financed leases.
Short-term leases refer to leases lasting 1–2 years. A long-term lease is between 2–5 years. For those who want a building for more than five years, purchasing tends to be more cost effective. However, we do offer long-term leases for as long as needed, even offering indefinite leases for certain clients. Financed leases are ideal for those who are seeking to own their building but not purchase it outright.
For those needing a building for more than five years, purchasing the building tends to be more cost-effective in the long run.
Other Cost Factors
Other factors that affect cost include:
- Building size: The larger a building is, the more materials it requires, incurring a higher cost.
- New or used: Used modular housing buildings will be less expensive than new builds, making them a great option for those with limited budgets and less strict design or layout needs.
- Permanent or temporary: Depending on how long your building will be required, a permanent building can be more cost-effective than a temporary building rental. We are happy to walk you through the different options based on your situation.
- Customization: A customized, new build will be more than a non-customized, used building, but this option is ideal for those with a more flexible budget seeking total design control.
- Beyond the Box: Our Beyond the Box services allow you to receive your modular housing building complete with turnkey furniture solutions, making the process even more efficient. This does come with a higher price but takes the stress out of ordering products from many different outfitters after the building has been delivered.
Modular Dorms & Workforce Housing from VESTA
Send us a quick message today to get a free quote on your modular housing project.
Frequenty Asked Questions
VESTA Modular offers modular buildings for lease and purchase. In the modular construction industry, renting and leasing mean the same thing.
If you would like to purchase a modular building, we recommend constructing a custom building to fit your specific needs. New builds are also eligible for a financed lease to ease initial costs, in which you lease to one day own the building.
If you would like to lease a building, you can still build a new model, or you can choose from our thousands of used buildings in our inventory.
In general, we recommend leasing if you are going to be using your building for less than five years. Typically, it is more cost-effective to lease for short-term space needs and purchase for long-term ones. However, we offer leases for as long as needed, even offering indefinite leases for customers who may require it.
With our customizable modular construction services, you can create the dorm of any student’s dreams. Complete your dorm building with a gym and locker rooms, study rooms, comfortable lounges and kitchenettes—whatever you’re envisioning can be made possible with VESTA.
Our modular buildings can be created to suit as many or as little students or workers as you require. We are happy to help design comfortable spaces to last your organization many years to come.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.