Standard Modular Workforce and Dormitory Housing for Sale or Lease
As the premier supplier for modular dorms and workforce housing, VESTA Modular prides itself on providing a plethora of standard options to suit any customer, housing from a few people to hundreds. We offer new and pre-owned options, allowing these units to be produced and delivered quickly and efficiently, thereby passing on savings to you.
Available Standard Modular Workforce Housing
Types of Standard Workforce and Dormitory Housing
A permanent standard housing building can be used to provide additional student housing at institutions like universities, or they can even serve as affordable housing for underserved communities. The benefit of these types of modular units is that they can be customized to suit the existing structures.
Universities that need housing for their students delivered in a timely manner can benefit from standard modular student housing. These buildings can be customized to suit student needs and provide the necessary amenities to make their lives easier.
Modular On-Site Workforce Housing
There are a number of industries that can benefit from standard housing, such as the mining industry, the military, the energy industry, and the agricultural industry, as well as many others. Our modular workforce housing can provide the highest quality housing for these employees while adhering to your budget.
Modular Government/Municipal Housing
Cities that have a need for permanent affordable housing that is high quality and cost effective can utilize our standard modular workforce housing buildings for communities in need. When disaster strikes and a solution is necessary quickly, VESTA can offer temporary shelter to keep citizens safe and provide relief where it is needed.
Why Standard Housing?
Standard modular workforce housing has a variety of benefits, especially when you choose VESTA to assist you:
VESTA’s streamlined modular construction process enables organizations to acquire necessary housing more quickly when compared to housing built on-site.
VESTA’s four-step process guarantees careful attention to detail and a satisfying result:
This is perhaps the most critical part of the process. VESTA will work with you to determine what standard housing option will best suit your project and ensure that we provide you with a quote outlining your options so that you select the one that will work for your budget and your needs.
Design & Permitting
Once you have made your selections, we will begin our design process to create your modular unit and secure any permits necessary to move everything along.
After designs are finished and permitting is secured, we can begin constructing your standard modular workforce housing in our factory. This allows us to control every aspect of the construction process and deliver the highest quality.
Transportation & Installation
The final step is simply to transport your unit to your location and install it so that it’s ready to use. As soon as the installation process is complete, your unit can be used.
Standard Modular Workforce Housing Costs
Leasing with VESTA allows you ultimate flexibility. Regardless of the length of your project, you will be able to lease your standard modular workforce housing as long as you need. Whether it is for a few days or for several years, leasing with VESTA means that you will never have to lease a unit longer than you need.
In certain cases, purchasing a unit may be more practical financially for a project. In the event that you plan on using your standard modular housing for more than five years, it may be more sensible to purchase instead of lease. Feel free to contact us to discuss what option would work best for your project.
Other Cost Factors
There are several factors that will alter the cost of your standard housing building, such as:
- Building size: We offer an array of sizes, so you can select the one you need. While standard housing options may be more costly than our single unit options, they may be a more efficient solution for larger projects.
- New or used: Buying new may give you the latest features and a more modern setup, but you can also save money by choosing a pre-owned standard housing building.
- Permanent or temporary: While a permanent building may be more costly initially, it may be the more cost-effective option when you consider the length of your project and the length of your lease. That said, with leased buildings, you have to factor in the removal fee upon the completion of your project.
- Customization: If you have specific needs for your standard housing, we can create custom options for you. These custom options are typically going to be more expensive than standard options.
- Beyond the Box: You can fully furnish your standard housing with VESTA’s Beyond the Box program. This will add to the total cost of your unit but will provide you with the convenience of high quality furnishings without any added work on your part.
Get Quality, Affordable Living Space
Getting started with standard modular workforce housing is simple and convenient with VESTA. We can provide you with a free quote, so you can explore signature options such as our Beyond the Box program and get the modular units that you need. Contact us today to learn more and get started with your quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.