Emergency Response Trailers for Lease or Sale
At VESTA, we’re committed to keeping communities safe and providing secure spaces where residents can recover and get back on their feet. Our modular emergency response trailers are also a reliable place for emergency professionals to triage and treat ill or injured individuals.
As the premier supplier of modular emergency shelters, we take our work seriously. When disaster strikes, our team is ready to begin the delivery and installation process right away. Modular buildings’ quick-deploy capabilities ensure no time is wasted in a catastrophe.
Quick-Deploy Emergency Response Buildings
Many industries use VESTA’s modular buildings after disaster strikes. We offer a variety available products to ensure all your bases are covered:
- Single wide office trailer: For those in need of a smaller, quick-deploy modular building for disaster relief, VESTA provides single wide office trailers.
- Double wide office trailer: Double wide office trailers can be used in a variety of circumstances after an emergency. From companies keeping their employees at work to relief teams looking for a space to organize, VESTA has a solution for every need.
- Container office: Utilizing VESTA’s container offices can provide a secure space for meeting, planning, and outlining the next steps of the relief plan. These are perfect for city and state government officials visiting the site.
- Schools & classrooms: Whether your school needs a space to continue educating students after your main building was damaged in a storm or an increase in enrollment after a disaster has led to a need for additional space, VESTA’s modular school buildings and modular classrooms are the best solution.
- Medical buildings: During a pandemic or natural disaster, hospitals are often overflowing with patients. Modular medical buildings provide the necessary additional space for patients to get the treatment they need.
- Emergency showers & restrooms: For individuals displaced by disasters and the teams leading the relief efforts, modular emergency showers provide a private space to refresh and clean up.
- Dining halls: Feeding the community is an important part of disaster relief. Modular dining halls offer the space needed to provide meals to families and volunteers.
- Custom housing: Provide your community with temporary housing solutions after the destruction of a town due to a natural disaster. VESTA offers custom modular housing.
Types of Disaster Relief Buildings
Disasters don’t last forever, and we want to make sure you have a temporary option available. Our temporary buildings are portable and can be placed at any site, even in remote locations.
Pre-owned modular shelters are the more cost-effective solution. They’re also faster to deploy, making them the best option in time-sensitive emergency situations.
Modular Hospital & Medical Buildings
Modular hospitals and medical buildings are used during pandemics and natural disasters to safely treat patients as the main hospital building overflows with sick or injured individuals.
Modular Emergency Housing
VESTA offers modular shelters in the form of portable temporary housing units. Consider these solutions to keep community members safe with a sturdy roof over their heads after disaster hits a town.
A neighboring disaster might send an influx of students to nearby schools. This influx in enrollment can cause space issues. Modular classrooms provide the additional space needed after enrollment increases. They can also be utilized during construction and damage repair after a school building has been hit by a storm.
COVID-19 Response Trailers
After the COVID-19 pandemic, it became evident that a safe space was needed for the testing and treatment of coronavirus patients. Our modular buildings can be kept sanitized and equipped with necessary medical supplies.
Disaster Relief Buildings for Any Emergency
A variety of business and organizations will benefit from these disaster relief buildings.
- Schools:: During emergency weather situations or when facing construction issues, modular buildings are a perfect solution. The addition of modular buildings to a school campus is also a great option when facing increased enrollment due to nearby disasters.
- Federal agencies: Modular buildings are useful for federal emergency response agencies. Our modular buildings are secure, making them safe for government work or visits from notable politicians. They can be utilized as office spaces, meeting rooms, or data and document storage.
- Medical nonprofits: Modular buildings are the perfect triage center in the event of an emergency. They can be outfitted with medical equipment and kept sanitized through VESTA’s Beyond the Box service.
- Churches: The ability to gather and come together as a community becomes more yearned for during emergencies and disasters. Modular buildings can be used by religious organizations to continue service and worship. They can also be utilized by other nonprofits to hand out supplies to community members in need.
- Remote communities: Modular buildings can be deployed anywhere, no matter how remote, making them great for disaster recovery in remote locations, rural areas, and island communities.
Why Modular Buildings for Emergency Response?
There are many benefits to using modular buildings as emergency response stations, including:
How to Get a Portable Emergency Response Building
2. Deploy Emergency Buildings
The VESTA team will go through our inventory of pre-owned buildings and deploy them as quickly as possible. Often, we can get the building up and running in just a few days.
3. Lease as Long as You Need
With VESTA, leases are flexible, allowing you to use your disaster response buildings for as long as necessary.
4. Return to VESTA
Once the emergency has passed and your work has been completed, the buildings will be returned to VESTA.
Modular Emergency Building Costs
At VESTA, we offer an operational lease. With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
Purchasing a building is recommended for agencies and organizations that regularly respond to emergencies and crises, such as government agencies or medical organizations and hospitals. For those that will be using the space on a temporary basis, leasing is the advised route.
Other Cost Factors
Other factors that might affect the cost of your emergency trailer include:
- Building size: The size of a modular building is a major factor in the cost. For example, single wide trailers are less expensive than double wide trailers.
- New or used: New buildings cost a bit more than pre-owned buildings. Choose a used modular building to cut costs.
- Permanent or temporary: Permanent modular buildings are priced higher than temporary buildings.
- Customization: The level of customization you choose for your building can increase the price, from the type of flooring you select to the number of rooms.
- Beyond the Box: Beyond the Box is an incredible feature we offer in which technology and accessibility tools can be installed in your modular building. We can even include furniture like beds and waiting room chairs or desks for staff.
Get Emergency Modular Buildings Fast from VESTA
Total number of disaster relief projects completed by VESTA: +12
Largest disaster relief project by VESTA: 100,000+ square feet
Quickest turnaround: 6 weeks
Shortest lease: 6 months
Types of organizations using VESTA Modular emergency response buildings: Schools, universities, government, FEMA
What to look for in Portable Emergency Trailer Companies
When choosing a company to provide mobile disaster recovery trailers, there are many elements to look for, such as:
Frequently Asked Questions
VESTA Modular offers both new and used modular buildings for lease and purchase. In the modular construction industry, renting and leasing mean the same thing.
If you would like to purchase a modular building, we recommend constructing a custom building to fit your specific needs. If you would like to lease a building, you can still build a new model, or you can choose from our thousands of used buildings in our inventory.
In general, we recommend leasing if you are going to be using your building for less than five years. Typically, it is more cost-effective to lease for short-term space needs and purchase for long-term ones. However, we offer leases for as long as needed, even offering indefinite leases for customers who may require it.
VESTA can customize any modular building to be more accessible through our Beyond the Box service. We’ll install ramps and other features to accommodate everyone who enters the building.
VESTA offers custom leases that fit your needs for as long as necessary. For some clients, we’ve even offered indefinite leases.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.