Modular Office Buildings for Sale or Lease
Whether you want to invest in a permanent custom office or lease a mobile office building as a job site trailer, our top-of-the-line modular office buildings provide the flexibility to suit your organization’s needs.
VESTA Modular offers multiple models that will help you achieve ROI on your new building, all with a more affordable and energy-efficient design than traditional, site-built offices.
Available Modular Offices
Types of Modular Office Buildings
From permanent to portable or custom to used, VESTA offers a variety of modular office buildings to choose from.
VESTA offers thousands of single wide modular office buildings for sale or lease across North America. Our standard mobile office trailer models are available fully outfitted with electricity, heating, and cooling, offering a turnkey office space solution with a quick turnaround.
We can build custom modular offices for purchase or lease, all with top-level building standards and a wide variety of floor plans your team can use.
- Commercial uses: Portable single wide modular offices provide your team with a flexible, hybrid space so they can keep doing their best work, whether they’re in the field or waiting for your building’s renovations to be complete.
- Construction & job sites: Our single wide office trailers make excellent job site offices for both short-term and long-term projects. We offer flexible office leases so you can have your trailer for as long as you may need it—and not a minute longer.
- Church & religious centers: Looking for a space for your church leadership meetings, a private space for strategic planning, or any other need outside your chapel space? A single wide office provides extra room and convenience for your religious organization’s needs.
- Disaster & emergency relief: There’s little time to wait in the wake of a natural disaster. Our single wide mobile office trailers offer access to life-saving healthcare and resources with rapid deployment.
Need more space than what a single wide office can provide? VESTA offers hundreds of double wide modular office buildings for sale or lease. Like our single wide models, we have fully outfitted double wide modular offices in stock, so you have a quick, easy space solution with all the comforts of a standard building space.
From two-story modular office buildings to sprawling single-level spaces, we offer endless customization opportunities so your team can have the perfect office space for their needs.
- Education: In addition to being excellent options for classroom spaces, double wide modular office buildings are excellent solutions for school administrative offices, teachers’ lounges, or staff meeting rooms.
- Government: With multiple options for additional building security, our double wide modular offices offer optimal space for municipal, state, or federal government agencies.
- Commercial: Double wide offices provide flexibility for commercial organizations, allowing you to turn your modular building into anything from a meeting room to a call center.
Considering a standalone custom modular office building to meet your team’s needs? Or maybe you’re looking to expand your existing office building with a modular structure. Whether you’re looking for a modular office complex for sale or lease, VESTA Modular can be the solution.
Our team can work with you to customize your modular office complex to fit your needs, or we can provide a standard office complex layout as a cost-effective solution with a quick deployment. With our Clearspan layouts, you can construct your modular office with everything from restrooms to private offices with two or more modules to fit all your space needs.
- Commercial: Whether you need a new call center or space for your sales team to do what they do best, our modular office complexes provide a top-of-the-line solution for your growing business.
- Government: Need a cost-effective office space solution for your agency? Modular office complexes provide an economical solution that doesn’t compromise on safety and security measures.
- Healthcare: Whether you need space for dental exam rooms, medical office spaces, or pathology labs on a budget, modular office building complexes meet the most complex clinical needs.
Does your organization have some unique needs? We can offer custom modular office buildings, ranging from unique single-level floor plans to options with multiple stories and hundreds of rooms.
Looking for an inexpensive, trendy office space solution? Our shipping containers not only offer more storage space for your project site, but are also a turnkey solution for anyone in need of a quick, portable office trailer.
Our shipping containers come in two standard modular office sizes that sit directly on the ground at your job site. Standard models are available from our Atlanta, Miami, and Houston branches.
- Construction & job sites: Our shipping containers are most commonly purchased or leased to use for secure storage of materials and equipment.
- Commercial use: Some of our shipping containers have been converted into container offices by adding doors, windows, HVAC, and flooring. These are available to lease in certain branch locations. If you are looking for a customized shipping container to use for office or retail space, the best bet is to purchase a shipping container from us and work with one of our recommended partners that specialize in container conversions.
Why Use Modular Office Buildings?
There are plenty of benefits for using a modular office building to address your organization’s workspace needs. Some of the benefits include:
When it comes to knowing how to build a modular office, we go a step beyond the basics and enter mastery with a simple, streamlined process. Our team of experts will work with you every step of the way.
When you contact VESTA about your modular office needs, we’ll help you determine the style, layout, and modular office type that’s best for your organization. Once you decide whether you want a new or used office, as well as if you need a temporary or permanent space, we’ll move onto the design phase.
Design & Permitting
Throughout the design process, we’ll work to bring the office of your dreams to life. During this process, we’ll also work to secure necessary permits and start developing your construction site.
During fabrication, your modular office is constructed in our climate-controlled facilities. If you’re investing in a pre-owned building, we’ll also modify it to fit your needs during this phase.
Transportation & Installation
Once we’ve finished building your modular office, our team of experts will transport it wherever you need it and install it on site, saving you time and labor costs.
Modular Office Building Costs
VESTA is proud to offer modular offices for rent or lease at affordable rates that fit your unique situation and budget. Our leasing options include:
- Short-term leases: This includes anything from a few months to 1–2 years.
- Long-term leases: We consider a long-term lease to include anything from 2–5 years of use. However, if you plan on using your modular office longer than five years, it may be more cost-effective to purchase your office outright.
Multiple factors go into determining how much a modular office building costs. However, it typically makes sense to purchase your modular office if you plan on using it permanently, or for a period longer than five years.
Other Cost Factors
Other factors affecting how much a modular building can cost include:
- Building size: Single wide modular offices are less expensive than office complexes. However, choosing the right size can save you money in the long run if you know your team will grow—for example, a double wide modular office is typically less expensive than purchasing two single wides separately.
- New or used: As with most purchases, buying a modular office new will cost more than finding a used modular office for sale.
- Permanent or temporary: Factoring in the cost of removal, permanent buildings might not be much more expensive than a temporary office—and you’ll likely get more use out of it over time.
- Customization: Custom modular offices come at a higher price than standard layouts, but they can be worth it to get the office building that works best for you. Also, a customized modular office is still significantly less than a customized traditional build.
- Beyond the Box: We offer this furniture solution as an economical experience that furnishes your office with chairs, tables, hydration stations, cleaning supplies, and more, saving you the time you’d spend purchasing these products separately.
Find A Modular Office Building for Sale Near You
Ready to move into your own modular office building? Contact us today and get a free quote to get started.
Frequenty Asked Questions
VESTA Modular offers both new and used modular buildings for sale and lease. In the modular construction industry, renting and leasing mean the same thing.
If you would like to purchase a modular building, we recommend constructing a custom modular office to fit your specific needs. If you would like to lease a building, you can still build a new model, or you can choose from our thousands of used buildings in our inventory.
In general, we recommend leasing if you are going to be using your building for less than five years. Typically, it is more cost-effective to lease for short-term space needs and purchase for long-term ones. However, we offer leases for as long as needed, including indefinite leases for customers who may require it.
While actual prices may vary depending on your project, the average range for modular construction costs is $110-$140 per square foot, depending on your location.
By contrast, the average cost of traditional commercial building construction is about $490 per square foot.
Mobile offices, portable offices, and temporary offices all refer to the same thing: a modular office building constructed for temporary use that can be easily transported between locations.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.