Modular Offices, Trailers & Complexes for Lease or Lease
Rethink the workplace with our top-of-the-line modular office buildings. Whether you want to invest in a permanent custom office or lease a mobile office trailer for a temporary jobsite, VESTA Modular offers modular offices built to meet your organization’s needs.
Types of Modular Office Buildings
From permanent to portable or custom to used, VESTA offers a variety of modular office buildings to choose from.
VESTA owns thousands of single wide modular office buildings for lease across North America. Standard office models can be fully outfitted, giving our customers a quick turnaround to a turnkey space solution. Custom models can be built new for lease or purchase. With high-quality building standards and diverse floor plans, you can get the space you need with our single wide trailers and office buildings.
- Construction & job sites: Our single wide office trailers make for excellent field offices on construction sites. With our flexible leasing terms, you can lease your jobsite trailer for as long as you need—and not a minute longer.
- Commercial use: Portable single wide offices can give your team the flexible, hybrid space they need when they want to work in the office instead of working from home.
- Church & religion: Get the extra space you need for your small group or leadership meetings with a convenient single wide office.
- Disaster & emergency relief: Our single wide office trailers are easily deployable in the wake of natural disasters, ensuring fast access to life-saving healthcare when it’s needed most.
Need more space than a single wide modular office? VESTA owns hundreds of double wide modular office buildings for sale and lease. Like single wide models, we keep fully-outfitted double wide modular offices in stock so we can offer a quick and easy space solution to our customers. With endless configurations and customizations available, you can get the perfect office space with our double wide office buildings.
- Education: Double wide offices are excellent options for temporary office or classroom space during school construction projects. They can also be permanent additions to your school’s campus in the form of teachers’ lounges or departmental offices.
- Flex space: Double wide offices offer great flexibility for commercial use, easily transforming into a small call center or meeting room to meet your needs.
- Government: Our double wide offices offer optimal space without compromising on security for government agencies.
Interested in a stand-alone custom modular building as a new workspace? How about adding a modular office addition to an existing structure? Whatever your office complex needs, our team at VESTA has a solution.
VESTA offers office complexes for purchase or lease. Our team can customize your office complex to your specific needs, or we can provide standard office complex products for cost-effective, turnkey space solutions.
With our Clearspan layouts, you can construct your modular office as a wide, open building, outfitted with restrooms and private offices. Our team can make a Clearspan layout out of two or more modules to make as large of an office building as you need.
- Commercial: Create a top-of-the-line office complex for your growing business.
- Government: Make a cost-effective choice by placing government administration work in a modular office complex.
- Healthcare: Design a healthcare complex full of doctor’s offices and medical labs.
Whether you want a single wide office with a special floorplan or a one-of-a-kind official complex with multiple stories and hundreds of rooms, VESTA Modular can make your unique office dreams a reality by creating a custom modular office building just for you.
Interested in an inexpensive, simple, trendy solution to your office space problems? Shipping containers are a great, affordable option for anyone in need of a quick, portable office space. Our prefabricated shipping containers come in two standard modular office sizes and sit directly on the ground of your worksite. Check out our standard models (available only from our Atlanta, Miami, and Houston branches).
- Retail: Use a portable shipping container as a pop-up shop for your retail business.
- Social zones: Local governments are turning to shipping containers as a cost-effective way to create social zones full of restaurants and shops for their cities.
Why Use Modular Offices?
There are many benefits to using a modular office for your workspace needs, including:
Our modular construction process is designed to make the construction of your modular office building as simple as possible. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
When you contact VESTA regarding your modular office needs, we will help you determine what style, layout, and type is right for you. Once you decide between a new or used office as well as a permanent or temporary build, then we will move onto the design phase.
Design & Permitting
During the design process, we’ll work to make your dream office a reality. We’ll also secure necessary permits and start developing the construction site.
During the fabrication phase, your new mobile office is constructed, or your pre-owned office building is modified for your needs.
Transportation & Installation
Once your modular office has been built, it is transported to your desired location and installed.
Modular Office Building Costs
VESTA Modular is proud to offer affordable leases to best fit your situation and budget. This includes:
- Short-term leases: Anything from a few months to 1–2 years is considered a short term lease.
- Long-term leases: A long-term lease is typically between 2–5 years. For those who want a modular office for more than five years, purchasing may become more cost effective, although specific costs vary.
- Financed lease: You can lease to own your modular office building, which can help cut back on initial investment costs.
If you know that you will be using your modular office building permanently, purchasing it may be more cost-effective over the long term. Typically, it makes sense to consider purchasing if you intend to use your modular office for more than five years.
Other Cost Factors
Other factors that affect cost include:
- Building size: A single wide office is less expensive than an office complex. However, choosing the right size, even if it is large, may save you money. For example, a double wide office is typically less expensive than two single wides.
- New or used: New modular buildings are more expensive than pre-owned offices.
- Permanent or temporary: The cost of more durable construction for a permanent building may not be much more expensive than a temporary office when you factor in removal costs.
- Customization: Custom office buildings come at a higher price than standard layouts, but they can be worth it to get the office building that works best for you. Also, a customized modular office is still significantly less than a customized traditional build.
- Beyond the Box: Our Beyond the Box turnkey furniture solutions are ideal for those looking for a comprehensive experience. With Beyond the Box, you can outfit your office with chairs, tables, hydration stations, built-in WiFi, and more.
Find A Modular Office Near You
Ready to move into an office that works for you and your business? Contact us today for a free quote on a modular office building.
Frequenty Asked Questions
VESTA Modular offers modular buildings for lease and purchase. In the modular construction industry, renting and leasing mean the same thing.
If you would like to purchase a modular building, we recommend constructing a custom building to fit your specific needs. New builds are also eligible for a financed lease to ease initial costs, in which you lease to one day own the building.
If you would like to lease a building, you can still build a new model, or you can choose from our thousands of used buildings in our inventory.
In general, we recommend leasing if you are going to be using your building for less than five years. Typically, it is more cost-effective to lease for short-term space needs and purchase for long-term ones. However, we offer leases for as long as needed, even offering indefinite leases for customers who may require it.
Mobile offices, portable offices, and temporary offices all refer to the same thing: a modular office building that has been constructed for temporary (not permanent) use and can be easily transported between locations.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.