Our Press Kit
VESTA is the fastest growing modular building company in America. The company was founded in 2014 and offers customers the option to lease a modular building from its extensive fleet or to order a custom modular structure to meet their special needs. This unique structure allows VESTA to be the one-stop-shop for our customers. It is not uncommon for VESTA to build a new school using its modular techniques while providing temporary classroom and office space for the teachers and students during the construction process – ensuring no downtime.
Headquartered in Southfield, MI, VESTA operates throughout the United States through its branch network and distribution facilities. With its partners, VESTA offers turn-key, short and long-term solutions for workforce housing, office space, classroom expansion, storage, hospitality, medical, and many more. Our team has performed all types of projects from Alaska to the Caribbean – always delivering our projects professionally and on-time. The Company offers leasing, financing, and purchase options to meet customers’ specialized needs.
Our Leadership Team
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
VP & General Counsel
Dan and Billy founded VESTA with the goal of becoming a true one stop shop for customers needing temporary or permanent modular building space. Prior to starting VESTA, Dan practiced as a trial lawyer in Chicago for Jenner & Block, LLP and then ran a commercial modular business division for Champion Home Builders, Inc. (now Skyline Champion: NYSE: SKY).
Prior to founding VESTA, Billy worked in his 3rd generation family construction business as a Certified Professional Estimator and construction professional focused on commercial building development and construction. Billy has over 20 years of industry experience and has overseen the construction of 1,000s of modular buildings across North America.
Chris joined VESTA as CFO in 2018. Prior to joining VESTA, Chris served as CFO for several start-up businesses and portfolio companies as well as the chief investment officer for a family office fund. Before entering the private equity world, Chris held positions at BDO, General Motors, and founded a company focused on innovations in 3D Scanning. Chris has a Masters in Accounting and is a licensed CPA.
Christine Hordeman, Chief Compliance Officer! Christine joined the team in 2016 as VESTA's Operations Manager and only second employee! Christine maintains all aspects of corporate compliance, as well as developing and implementing internal policies and procedures to support VESTA’s evolving business strategies. She also oversees our IT, HR and Administration departments.
- Number One Construction Company in America VESTA Modular
- VESTA to provide Ann Arbor Schools with additional modulars
- VESTA Modular Grows with Strategic Partner Balmoral Funds
- Balmoral acquires VESTA Modular
- VESTA Modular Helps Rebuild Historic Atlanta Neighborhood
- VESTA Modular Announces Acquisition of Touax USA, LLC
- VESTA Modular Delivers $70k in Donations for Harvey Relief
- Birmingham-based Vesta looks to help flooded-out Houston
- VESTA Modular Supports Community During Hurrican Harvey
- VESTA Modular Expands with Experienced Leadership
- VESTA Modular Acquires Assets of MSpace Holdings, LLC
- VESTA MODULAR BUILDING ON MOMENTUM
- VESTA Awarded Public Purchasing Contract through HGACBuy
- VESTA Modular Continues Expansion in Education Sector
- VESTA Modular Announcement and New Hires