Hurricane Response Swing Space
Customer Name:Camp Lejeune
Project Location:Hadnot Point and French Creek
Building Type(s): Swing space
Floor Count: 1
Total Sq.Ft: 14,000 sq. ft.
New or Used Building: New
Days to Complete:60 Days
VESTA has been recognized as the go to Modular building provider at Camp Lejeune in response to the Hurricane Florence recovery and rebuilding efforts throughout the base. Utilizing the VESTA robust modular buildings and understanding the need for a quick and secure solution, VESTA has provided over 60,000 square feet of building solutions to accommodate Military personal and contractors working on the base.
- Teamed with Poettker Construction
- Swing space for damage caused by Hurricane Florence
- Supplied and manufactured high specified units for government use including a high security building
- 7 unique buildings totaling 14,000 sq. ft.
- Complete turn-key project
- 60 day time table