GREEN DOT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Green Dot Public Schools Phase I, II, & III
Green Dot contacted VESTA with a concept for a three phase approach for starting a new high school in Memphis, Tennessee. In 2017  classrooms were installed for Phase I and then an additional  classrooms in 2018 for Phase II-at Bluff City High school. With enrollment continuing to grow, an additional  classrooms were installed during Phase III in 2019.
Phase I and II are connected buildings, while Phase III is connected with aluminum canopies and walkways for easy and efficient pass-through.
• Admin Room/16 classrooms/teacher resource rooms
• Ceramic tile in restrooms (floor and walls)
• Entries have raised coin rubber flooring
• 11’ wide corridors
• Fully painted drywall/gypsum
• Rigid corner guards
• 8’6” Ceiling height in the classrooms
• Restrooms: Touch free Kohler/Delta plumbing fixtures
• Occupancy sensors for all rooms for energy efficiency
• White boards and tack boards in classrooms