CALCASIEU PARISH SCHOOLS
Hurricane IDA caused significant damage to the Calcasieu Parish Schools creating a challenge for students to return to class. VESTA was able to step up in helping provide over 100,000 square feet of temporary modular classroom and office space throughout the district. With a critical need, VESTA was able to quickly secure manufacturing line time and crews to help provide over 136 modules across 10 campuses throughout the Parish.
Disaster Response | Temporary Classrooms
- Customer Name: CALCASIEU PARISH SCHOOLS
- Project Location: Lake Charles, LA
- Building Type(s): Modular Classroom
- Total Sq. Ft: 100,000+
- Module Count: 136
- Permanent or Temporary: Temporary
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.