CASATA was looking for a general contractor who could help turn their micro home dreams into reality. Their first community of micro homes in Austin, TX consisted of 60 modular micro homes that VESTA would build and install on site. Micro home living is different than tiny homes – micro homes range from 400-750 sq ft whereas tiny homes are less than 400 sf. The community that CASATA hoped to create was a blend between typical rental properties and individual homes. By offering homes that each have their own lot and no shared walls, CASATA created the perfect combination between traditional and rental properties, providing privacy as well as typical amenities such as a pool, gym, spa and community spaces.
MICRO HOME COMMUNITY
- Customer Name: CASATA
- Project Location: Austin, TX
- Building Type(s): Modular Housing
- Total Sq. Ft: 400- 750
- New or Used Building: New
- Job Type: Sale
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.