City of Lewisville Fire Department
The City of Lewisville needs their Fire Department operational 24/7, so when the urgency for a new crew quarter building arose, they searched out a solution that would keep them continuously functional. Their current building had become out of code compliance and systems were not fully functional. Due to the necessity of a fully staffed fire department in their city, The City of Lewisville decided on a custom modular building to ensure that the stringent time frame would be met as well as their need for specific requirements such as backup power, crew quarters, custom office space, dispatch offices and a custom kitchen.
Because a custom solution was chosen, VESTA provided multiple custom floor plans for The City of Lewisville Fire Department to choose from. Placement of windows, outlets, and doors were taken into consideration to best fit the city department’s needs. Manufacturing, delivery, and installation were completed within the time frame allotted which allowed the crew members to move in quickly. Time, money, and space on site were saved with the decision to go modular.
NEW FIRE STATION CREW QUARTERS
- Customer Name: City of Lewisville Fire Department
- Project Location: Lewisville, Texas
- Building Type(s): Fire Department
- Total Sq. Ft: 4,260
- New or Used Building: New
- Permanent or Temporary: Permanent
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.