Custom Guard Shack
VESTA was selected by DCO Energy to provide a custom build new 8×13 guard shack at Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf. The Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf was first opened in 1883 and has over 100 years of experience educating New Jersey’s Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing children. The new 8×13 guard shack was procured to help provide better security for the school, over an existing 8×8 guard shack.
VESTA was selected by client due to expertise in custom design build projects. VESTA played a role in design of building to include custom Anderson style windows and sliding doors to meet expectation. VESTA handled the delivery, install, and welding of guard shack onto foundation built by others.
DCO Energy selected VESTA for the Marie H. Katzenbach School for the Deaf
- Customer Name: DCO Energy
- Project Location: Trenton, New Jersey
- Building Type(s): Custom Guard Shack Build
- Building Size(s): 8x13
- Module Count: 1
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.