Detroit Leadership Academy
Detroit Leadership Academy is a pre-k through 12 program that has grown tremendously over the years, resulting in the need for additional classroom space, which VESTA provided in three phases. In the first and second phases, our team added a 4 and 6 classroom building with restrooms, respectively, to serve the elementary and preschool students. For Phase III, the new addition housed both administration space and 9-classrooms with restrooms, giving the Academy much needed room for middle school expansion.
VESTA utilized its Beyond the Box program to furnish the Phase III building. We provided each classroom with furniture that fit the function and age group of the students, and installed partition walls in one of the classrooms to convert the space to an administrative office. We also installed aluminum, code compliant ADA deck, steps, and ramps so that the occupants could safely enter and exit the building. With the completion of these projects, the students are now comfortably separated by age group and the staff has dedicated office space in each building.
DLA | Temporary Classrooms
- Customer Name: Detroit Leadership Academy
- Project Location: Detroit MI
- Building Type(s): Modular Classroom
- Total Sq. Ft: Phase I: 4760 sq. ft., Phase II: 6664 sq. ft., Phase III: 10,472 sq. ft
- Permanent or Temporary: Temporary
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.