Green Dot Public Schools
Green Dot contacted VESTA with a concept for a three phase approach for starting a new high school in Memphis, Tennessee. In 2017  classrooms were installed for Phase I and then an additional  classrooms in 2018 for Phase II-at Bluff City High school. With enrollment continuing to grow, an additional  classrooms were installed during Phase III in 2019.
Phase I and II are connected buildings, while Phase III is connected with aluminum canopies and walkways for easy and efficient pass-through.
• Admin Room/16 classrooms/teacher resource rooms
• Ceramic tile in restrooms (floor and walls)
• Entries have raised coin rubber flooring
• 11’ wide corridors
• Fully painted drywall/gypsum
• Rigid corner guards
• 8’6” Ceiling height in the classrooms
• Restrooms: Touch free Kohler/Delta plumbing fixtures
• Occupancy sensors for all rooms for energy efficiency
• White boards and tack boards in classrooms
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.
See Related Projects
The Holderness School reached out to VESTA to assist with a new modular dormitory that would house 12 students & 1 faculty staff as they…
The Town of Tisbury, on the island of Martha’s Vineyard, had an elementary school that needed renovation to the building, which was plagued with lead,…
Birdville Independent School District
The board of Birdville ISD identified the need to consolidate existing modular units of one of their elementary campuses into a single building. The elementary…