International Montessori Academy (IMA) in Atlanta, GA needed additional classroom space for their expanding enrollment.
IMA already had students signed up to enter the new school in May of 2018. With only 90 days to add additional space by the start of school, a modular solution was the clear choice.
VESTA Modular saw this project through from start to finish, beginning with design of the building up to installation on site. VESTA provided the required facility with time to spare, ensuring there were no disruptions to the school’s students or faculty.
International Montessori Academy
- Customer Name: International Montessori Academy
- Project Location: Atlanta, GA
- Building Type(s): Modular Classroom
- Module Count: 3
- Total Sq. Ft: 2,160 sq. ft.
- New or Used Building: New
- Job Type: Sale
- Days to Complete: 90
- Sales Rep: Glenn McGarey
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.