Caribbean Refinery Project
The Limetree Bay Terminals facility consists of approximately 32 million barrels of crude oil and petroleum product storage, idled refinery units with total peak processing capacity of 650,000 barrels per day, a deep-water port with 10 petroleum docks. VESTA Modular purchased, disassembled, relocated, and reassembled a massive 489 module accommodation facility from the frozen ground of Saskatchewan to the Caribbean island of St Croix – all at a blistering pace. The first 1,020 beds were ready within 6 months (with 450 additional beds delivered and installed in the following months). The project entailed coordination of hundreds of contractors, trucking, rail and ocean freight over 5,000 miles – all on time and on budget.
Limetree Bay Village
- Customer Name: Limetree Bay Refining
- Project Location: St. Croix, USVI Building
- Building Type(s): Modular Dorms / Rec / Admin Kitchen / Dining
- Module Count: 489
- Total Sq. Ft: ~400,000 sq. ft.
- New or Used Building: Used
- Job Type: Sale
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.