Montessori Radmoor School
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Montessori Radmoor School was looking for additional classrooms along with site upgrades. Because of the lack of on-site construction resources and manpower during this time, VESTA was chosen to work alongside Stevens Architects for a turnkey solution for the campus. VESTA designed a new, custom modular building with three classrooms, restrooms, and a warming kitchen. From design to manufacturing, delivery, installation, and site hook-ups; VESTA managed every aspect of this project to ensure a turnkey solution was delivered in a timely manner.
VESTA obtained zoning, local and state approvals as well as inspection for this customer due to the shortage of contractors available. VESTA also implemented full site supervision and management to honor the school boards’ concern about construction causing safety hazards and disruptions to their campus. At project completion, Montessori Radmoor School had a custom modular addition to their campus with a permanent, site-built feel.
TURNKEY DAYCARE CUSTOM PROJECT
- Customer Name: Montessori Radmoor School
- Project Location: Okemos, Michigan
- Building Type(s): Daycare
- Total Sq. Ft: 7,100
- New or Used Building: New
- Permanent or Temporary: Permanent
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.