Luxury Resort Villas in Virgin Gorda
Oil Nut Bay (ONB) Resort is one of the most prestigious resorts in the world. Positioned at the eastern most tip of Virgin Gorda, this location provides the sense of living and vacationing on a private island; an atmosphere of exclusivity and luxury that feels like it should only be accessible by yacht or private helicopter.
The challenge presented to VESTA was to construct four private villas for the resort to rent out to future guests. Utilizing VESTA Modular’s experience in remote logistics and island construction in combination with the benefits associated with modular construction, resulted in successful project.
*The modular villas were initially constructed off site in one of our partner factories located in southern Georgia.
VESTA was involved at every step of the process. We were hired to handle the design, engineering, manufacturing, transportation from factory to the port, and installation of modules on site.
Oil Nut Bay Resort
- Customer Name: Victor International
- Project Location: Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- Building Type(s): Villa
- Module Count: 4 Modules
- Total Sq. Ft: 2,600 sq.ft (650 per unit)
- Permanent or Temporary: Permanent
- Job Type: Permanent Modular Construction
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.