PCL Construction was renovating and adding an addition to the Ritz Carlton hotel in Naples, FL. PCL was looking for a modular building provider that could build offices for their on-site contactors VESTA Modular was able to provide PCL Construction with an efficient turnaround time with new modulars for the five plex. Our team worked cohesively with our local engineer and setup crew to create a plan to offer a higher dry-stack install, which the county required due to the site being in a flood zone. Each pier also required to be surface bonded to ensure durability and strength in the area that could potentially be flooded.
VESTA Modular provided (1) 60 x 60 and (1) 12×56 for PCL and (1) 12 x 56 for their electrical sub (Tri-City); delivering where and when the customer had wanted and expected and completed this project on time and on budget.
- Customer Name: PCL Construction
- Project Location: Naples, FL.
- Building Type(s): Modular Office
- Total Sq. Ft: 12,144
- New or Used Building: New
- Job Type: Lease
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.