VESTA was contacted by West Northﬁeld SD 31 in February 2018 to provide a proposal for a permanent space solution. Previously, they were accommodating expanding programs that required additional space to maintain small classroom sizes and wanted to add a FT Kindergarten, teacher workrooms, meeting space, and pre-school services provided by the regional Special Ed district.
Their goal was to add these facilities during the 2018 calendar year. A full brick exterior, approved by the local appearance commission, was installed on-site and the modular addition blends seamlessly with the existing school. VESTA provided a 9588 sq. foot, 10 module building with a convenient 12’x 64’ modular connector, to allow direct access to the existing building.
Winkelman School Modular Classrooms
- Customer Name: West Northfield School District 31
- Project Location: Glenview, IL
- Building Type(s): Modular Classroom
- Building Size(s): 125’ x 70’
- Total Sq. Ft: 9,588
- New or Used Building: New
- Job Type: Sale
Designed For Your Success
We’re proud of our work and humbled to be widely recognized as an industry leader in modular construction. Explore and review our diverse portfolio of award winning modular construction projects.
Whether you’re searching for a temporary, portable, or permanent modular building, we can help identify and tailor the right solution for your specific needs.
Each of the categories below includes a gallery of completed projects across industries. We’re excited to show you what we can do.
Frequenty Asked Questions
No. Modular buildings, even temporary ones, can be expected to last for decades. Permanent modular buildings may last for generations.
You can choose to purchase or lease modular buildings. At VESTA, we offer two leasing options:
- Operational lease: With an operational lease, you can essentially rent the building for us as long as you need. When your lease ends, the building will return to our inventory. Operational leases can last for years at a time, although they are typically more affordable if they only last for five years or less.
- Financed lease: Financed leases allow you to lease a building with the intention of owning. At VESTA, we work with financing partners who are specifically trained to finance leases for modular buildings.
Yes! Modular buildings are easy to customize. Whether you want a specific layout, materials, interior design, exterior design, specialty rooms, furniture, or amenities, we can customize your modular building to fit your needs.
The best way to understand is to remember that all modular construction is prefabricated, but not all prefabricated construction is modular.
Modular construction typically focuses on the assembly of fully closed or nearly closed modules. “3D volumetric” is also a term used for traditional modular construction. Prefab construction refers to anything pre-built for a building project, including pre-built walls, floors, or ceilings.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.