Specialty & Custom Modular Buildings for Lease or SALE
There’s no question about it—if you’re searching for a unique, expertly crafted building that won’t break the bank, modular buildings are the way to go. With VESTA Modular, you can get exactly what your organization requires, whatever size, shape, or configuration that might be. Modular buildings are an excellent solution for specific or unique building needs, from restrooms to dining halls to retail shops.
VESTA Modular buildings are constructed with longevity and durability in mind. Our climate-controlled factory construction process ensures our materials are always of the highest quality while keeping your project’s timeline intact—no weather-related setbacks here. Whatever industry you’re in, customize a modular building or complex that fits your team and needs today.
Types of Specialty & Custom Modular Buildings
Each type of our specialty and custom buildings falls into two of the four following categories:
Is your space undergoing renovations and in need of temporary bathrooms? Or perhaps you’re expanding your fitness center or college housing and searching out an affordable way to add extra showers? VESTA Modular can help.
We are happy to provide you with bathroom and/or shower configurations that fit your size requirements. Our typical bathroom configurations do come equipped with private handicap accessible bathroom stalls in addition to public restroom-style unisex stalls.
Food brings us together, and there is no better way to create a modern, affordable dining hall than with VESTA Modular. Our spacious cafeteria buildings include expansive kitchens, storage space, and a comfortable, open hall for patrons to gather and dine.
Our dining halls can be temporarily used to increase your dining capacity or permanently placed. While we do have standard layouts available for you to peruse, we are also able to customize a dining hall to exactly fit your requirements.
- School and universities: Dining halls are a staple of university living—give your students and staff a modern, sleek dining hall experience where memories are made.
- Churches: Whether your religious organization regularly hosts potlucks for the congregation or you offer your space as a rental venue, a spacious dining hall adds additional community value to your church.
- Government facilities: Create a simple and sturdy dining hall for military barracks with VESTA. Our buildings are suitable for both temporary and permanent needs.
Creating a new, permanent retail space can often be costly and time consuming—modular construction, to the rescue! Our modular buildings make incredible retail shops due to their lower price point. Our streamlined modular construction process also ensures your timeline won’t be pushed back due to bad weather or other site-related issues.
While our buildings do make incredible permanent shopping centers, modular buildings are also the ideal choice for temporary shops, like trendy pop-ups or for market-testing locations.
- Fashion retailers: When it comes to providing shoppers with a unique experience, modular buildings are quickly deployable, making them a great option.
- Restaurants: Interested in opening your dream restaurant? Cut back on building costs with a modular building. You can customize your space exactly how you want, or try a more simple shipping container—cost-effective, durable, and eye-catching.
- General retailers: Whatever business you own, whether pet supplies, handmade goods, or beauty products, a modular building gets you one step closer to serving your customers without the expensive overhead that a traditional build brings.
Quality locker rooms are a must-have for any athletic organization or environment that offers fitness services. Not only do they provide a space for participants to prepare for their activities, but they also feature lockers for safe keeping of personal belongings.
VESTA locker rooms come equipped with everything you need to provide a clean, safe space—high end tiles, full size lockers, and spacious showers.
- Gym & recreation facilities: No gym or pool is complete without a comfortable locker room environment for patrons. With VESTA, you can get your new space added onto your existing building in just a few months' time.
- Schools & universities: Provide students with essential privacy with our modular locker rooms. Perfect for pre- and post-gym class and sports practices or games.
- Factories & manufacturing plants: If your industry requires workers to engage in activities that involve chemicals or involves hard labor, providing a locker room allows them to clean up before leaving for the day. Our locker rooms can be as small or large as your organization needs.
Why Modular Construction?
When it comes to considering modular construction over traditional, stick-built construction, it is a no-brainer—modular is better. With modular construction, you can look forward to:
Our modular construction process is designed in a way that makes your project as simple as possible. We handle every step, from the design, to the actual building, to the placement of the finished building. Our four-step process is as follows:
When you contact VESTA regarding your modular building, we will help to determine what style, layout, and type is right for you based on your current and future needs. Once we figure out if a new or used building makes more sense for your situation, and if the structure is needed permanently or temporarily, then we will move onto the design phase.
Design & Permitting
Once your needs are established, we will begin to design a new building or locate a refurbished building that fulfills your needs. In the design phase, we will draft up the layout as well as discuss materials. We will also determine what type of foundation best suits the site of your project.
Permitting is an important part of any kind of building, and modular construction is no exception. We are experts in locating what permits are required in your area and we are happy to help secure the necessary permits, alleviating stress and getting your project approved as soon as possible.
With plans in hand, our construction team builds your module(s) offsite in our climate-controlled environment. Every part of the structure from the doors to the floors to the plumbing to the painting is completed before the building leaves the warehouse for installation.
Transportation & Installation
Lastly, our transportation team loads the finished module, transporting it to the site, and moving it onto the prepared foundation (often via crane). Once the utilities are turned on, your space is ready to use and enjoy.
Specialty & Custom Modular Building Costs
We believe everyone that desires an impeccably constructed modular space should be able to affordably acquire it, which is why we offer multiple forms of leasing to best fit your situation and budget. This includes:
- Short-term leases: Anything from a few months to 1–2 years is considered a short term lease.
- Long-term leases: A long-term lease is typically between 2–5 years. For those who want a building for more than five years, purchasing tends to be more cost effective.
- Financed lease: You can lease to own your modular building, which does cut back on initial investment costs.
If you know you will be adding a modular building to your site permanently, purchasing a building may be more cost-effective in the long run. We recommend purchasing modular buildings when they will be used for over five years.
Other Cost Factors
Other factors that affect costs include:
- Building size: The larger and more complex a building, the higher the price it will incur.
- New or used: A new, customized building will be more expensive than a refurbished modular building.
- Permanent or temporary: A permanent building is typically more cost-effective than a temporary building.
- Customization: The customization of a new building does come with a higher price tag, though it is an incredible option for those seeking a more unique and specialized offering. A customized modular building will still be significantly less than a customized traditional building.
- Beyond the Box: Our Beyond the Box turnkey furniture solutions are ideal for those looking for a comprehensive experience. With these products, your building can be finished and stocked upon arrival with office chairs, tables, hydration stations, built in WiFi, additional security measures, and so much more.
Specialty & Custom Modular Buildings From VESTA
Get a free quote on your custom building today.
Frequenty Asked Questions
VESTA Modular offers modular buildings for lease and purchase. In the modular construction industry, renting and leasing mean the same thing.
If you would like to purchase a modular building, we recommend constructing a custom building to fit your specific needs. New builds are also eligible for a financed lease to ease initial costs, in which you lease to one day own the building.
If you would like to lease a building, you can still build a new model, or you can choose from our thousands of used buildings in our inventory.
In general, we recommend leasing if you are going to be using your building for less than five years. Typically, it is more cost-effective to lease for short-term space needs and purchase for long-term ones. However, we offer leases for as long as needed, even offering indefinite leases for customers who may require it.
In our modular restrooms, you can expect separate wings following a public restroom layout, unisex stalls, and private handicap accessible bathroom stalls.
Our modular retail shops can be utilized for any sort of business endeavor—storefronts, restaurants, you name it. Our modular offices are typically configured to be a more traditional office style space with cubicles or wall separators, though they can truly be customized to fit whatever your specific business needs are.
Still have a question?
Contact our team to get started.