Storage and Shipping Containers For Sale or Lease
VESTA Modular provides shipping containers to help you and your business store products and materials securely, stay organized with on-ground office shipping containers, and aid in construction.
Contact a VESTA Modular expert to get started.
Shipping Containers for Storage
The most common usage of shipping containers is for storage, specifically in construction and the trades, farming, retail, and healthcare. Still, anyone can benefit from the versatility of these containers.
Their size makes them easily transportable and relocatable. They come in a variety of lengths and heights that can accommodate most property sizes, and are designed to be stackable. This makes them a great asset for industrial warehouses and storage facility operations as well as homeowners with small yards.
Lockable Secure Containers and Weather Safe
Whether you’re storing important documentation, tools, bulk supplies, or heavy machinery, you need a storage container that protects your property. Our shipping containers provide a safe and secure way to keep thieves from stealing your goods, while making sure your equipment is protected from inclement weather.
Try Our Office Shipping Containers
The office is the brain or central hub of any organization. It’s the place where all communication, important data, and paperwork can be compiled, organized, and distributed effectively. That’s why we recommend an on-ground office shipping container for your temporary office solution. It can be an essential solution when your permanent workplace is under construction or if you work in the construction industry.
Our office shipping containers are the perfect fit for a job site or worksite office. They can be constructed with a floor plan and furniture to meet your needs. Our construction offices also make for multi-use spaces, giving you the ability to have both office and storage space on the job site.
Ask about our flexible leasing plans that allow you to save money on such a crucial piece of infrastructure for any organization’s site.
Shipping Containers for Custom Construction Projects and Homes
More and more businesses and home builders are recognizing the versatility and durability that shipping containers offer at such an affordable price. That’s why we continue to see them used to construct stores and homes across the country. Their volumetric shape makes understanding dimensions and sizing easy, while giveing establishments a modern, customized look.
browse Shipping and Storage Containers by industry
Select from our top industries below. Our mobile storage containers are perfect for companies looking to store large and small items by providing specialty containers to companies in the construction, retail, farm, and industrial services sectors.
Considerations When Choosing a Shipping Container
Most Common Standard Shipping Container Lengths:
- 10ft. Shipping Containers
- 20ft. Shipping Containers
- 40ft. Shipping Containers
If you are looking for a unique, specialized length, give us a call, and we can help you find what you’re looking for.
Standard vs High Cube Containers | A Height Difference:
When you’re shopping for a shipping container, choose the right height for the job. Our standard shipping containers stand approximately 8 feet 6 inches tall with doors on one face (See below for more door options). To give yourself extra volume and added height, we recommend a high cube container. These containers stand at 9 feet 6 inches.
Shipping Container Door Layouts:
Shipping containers come in a variety of door options.
- Most standard sized containers offer a set of doors on one face (short side) of a container. Specialty container door options allow easier access as well as loading and unloading options for users.
- Side door specialty containers allow for containers to be opened along their longest side, allowing materials to be accessed at any point along the length of the container. This access is great when needing to use large or tall machinery to lift equipment from the container.
- Double-Door specialty containers feature a set of cargo doors at both ends of the container. This gives you access from either side of the container. It also allows for materials to be pulled in and through a container.
Shipping container conditions:
- One-Trip (NEW) Shipping Containers are what the industry refers to as new. These containers will be in the best shape and allow for shipping, storage, and construction.
- Cargo-Worthy (USED) Shipping Containers are the best type of used containers. These containers have sometimes been used in the shipping industry for a decade. They are certified to keep your tools, materials, and property safe from the weather and to transport materials in as well. Often feature some surface rust and minor dents.
- Wind and Water Tight (USED) Shipping Containers are not suitable for transporting heavy cargo, but are still a great storage container. Being labeled “wind and water tight” means that these have been inspected to keep your property dry and free from weather damage such as harsh winds.
- As Is (USED) Shipping Containers are exactly as labeled. These are your most cost effective containers but they come with significant damage. This might mean holes in the floors, ceilings or unusable doors.
How much does a shipping container cost?
Shipping containers vary greatly in cost depending on the type of container you’d like to purchase and the distance the container needs to be shipped. When determining the cost of a shipping containers ask yourself these questions:
- Will I be buying or leasing the shipping container?
- What will I be using the shipping container for?
- What condition of the container can I tolerate?
- What dimensions will I need?
In general, a larger volume, a newer container, and specialty features will always be more expensive, than their counterparts. The only way to know the actual cost of a shipping container is to call a local representative and get an estimate.